Wednesday 25 September 2013

Armagh The Saints Land


To be honest, I am not a religious person, but I have fate in religion after all its the only company in the world that never ever goes into liquidation. Here I am  taking a shot over looking the other St Patrick Cathedral (Church of England). I am at the doorstep of Roman Catholic St Patrick wondering if Paddy was here, which church will he go first.


As usual, the Roman Catholic are really impressive, more of a richness feel, what I am trying to say is basically they are loaded. Unlike the other church, you can easily define what church you're in as soon as you enter the main entrance. Until today, I still can't figure out why churches have a main door but to enter you have to go through the side door. Is that door only for Jesus or the Saints? 


 You gotta be kidding me, I wonder how many Brasso needed to polish this. I have hard time polishing my door bell which is smaller than an apple, let alone this.


Sometimes it's easier to introduce new ipad games than Jesus. He is asking for an upgrade IOS 7 on his Ipad mini. Well, that's the new generation. I wonder whether there is any game that focus on bible understanding for toddlers.

So as you go up the stairs, you are watch by 11 saints which I think they are and 2 more on the side. Don't recognized any of them as they look the same to me. I wonder why 11 not a dozen of them. Are they saints or apostle?


This Church here is St Patrick ( Church of England ) have been destroy 17 times. Its hard to understand mankind, destroy, rebuilt destroy rebuilt and why would  they want to do that. Why can't they just leave religion alone, they got nothing to do with power hunger politician. I begin to hate politics. Its all man made trouble. Here they are now refurbish to make it look good.


Met the Priest there and have a few chat. Life is simple why so complicate. If you have sorrow drop in the church anywhere you are, let god absorb all your trouble. No matter how hard you try and at the end of the day you are in the hands of God. 


The Last Supper unlike the Leonardo, its drawn in a different era. When was the last time you have supper with 12 people?


We didn't expect to get into 2 churches at the same time, and the it make me feel a traitor, first to Roman Catholic then to Church of England. But then think again, St Patrick have 2 big Cathedral to go to, why not us. Doesn't matter its RC or COE as long as religion is concern we can find solidarity there. While others find that in Facebook. At least, I feel great in any of them without the hassle of answering the mobile or checking my FB for the next 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment